Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Fun

Our weekend was pretty low key.  Saturday, we went to Homestead Hollow, which is an outdoor arts and crafts show.  The kids had fun riding along in the wagon and Brad, my mother-in-law and I had fun browsing all of the vendors.  

Addi and Jack also LOVED the pony rides.  I thought Jack might be too young to ride, but the guy in charge of them told me as long as someone stood next to him and held on, he was welcome to ride.  So Brad walked with him and he had a huge grin on his face.  Until he had to get off :(  Then, he screamed.  Bless him.  He just needs a pony!




After church this morning, we went to do some grocery shopping and then my hubby came home and built me this blanket ladder...


I still have to stain it, but I LOVE it!  He did such a great job!  He also built me a table.  We are currently in the process of making over our dining room, so I will wait until it's complete to show you the table.  It's slowly but surely coming together.  

I hope y'all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment