Monday, January 6, 2014

Cold Weather and New Hair


Nine degrees.  NINE degrees!  Alabama weather is not supposed to be like this! Schools are even being delayed for the next couple of days because of the cold and the temp is going to drop even more tomorrow - crazy!  As I was walking from the car to my office building this morning I think I was the coldest I have ever been in my entire life.  I can't even imagine living somewhere that is like this all winter long. 

Brad and I are going to run our second 5K this Saturday, but this weather has put a dent in our daily runs.  I tried running outside one day last week and my cheeks were burning by the time I was finished.  Saturday, we went and bought a treadmill to help encourage us to keep it up even when it's nasty outside.  I forgot how much easier it is to run on a treadmill!  I love it!

On a completely different subject...every now and then I get the urge to do something completely different to my hair.  I always end up talking myself out of it though.  This time, however, I decided to go for it...

I know you can't really see the cut, but it's a bob and several inches shorter than what I had before.  Also, it's really dark for me.  I'm having to get used to the color.  At first I didn't really like it, but it has faded a little and blends in better, so i'm really liking it now.  Since my hair is naturally red, it doesn't hold color very well, so i'm not sure how long it will last, but i'm liking it for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment