Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Four Months Old


This little fella is 4 months old and I just can't believe it.  I know I say each month how he is growing SO quickly and boy do I mean it.  He is the sweetest baby.  We went to the doctor last week b/c he had been so congested and coughing.  It turns out he had the beginnings of an ear infection.  When I took him back yesterday for his 4 month check-up, the doctor said his ears were definitely better than they were.  He did comment on his small ear canals (like his sister) and hinted that he might have more ear infections to come and might eventually need tubes.

Weight: 14lbs 13 oz 40th percentile
Length: 26 1/2 inches (I think - I should have written down what she said, but I forgot) I do remember he's in the 60th percentile for height.
Eating: .He was eating 6 oz every 4 hours, but Dr. L suggested we up that amount to 8 oz every 4 hours.  He was always content with the 6 oz, so I never thought to go up on his feedings.  He is chugging down those 8 oz though!  We will probably start cereal in a few weeks.
Sleeping:  He takes a morning and an afternoon nap and he sleeps from around 7:00pm - 5:45am each day.
Likes: To eat, his sissy, sitting up in his Bumbo or excersaucer.
Dislikes:  Tummy time!

2 comments:

  1. OMG he is so cute! God bless him!
    I just stumbled upon your blog!
    I am now following you & on twitter as well! I look forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm just no responding, but thanks for following!

      Delete