Monday, October 28, 2013

Three Months Old





As you can see in the above pictures, Jack man is growing SO quickly!  It blows my mind that he is three months old. He is such a happy baby and only cries when he is hungry.  I love his smile and little laugh! His sissy LOVES him so much.  Brad and I were both worried that having a little brother would make Addi jealous and act out around him.  Thank goodness our worries were for nothing, b/c she loves him more than anything and always wants to help me take care of him.

Weight: I have no clue - we go to the doctor tomorrow and will find out then
Length: No idea!
Eating: .He eats 6 oz every 4 hours
Sleeping:  Brad and I are blessed with babies who love to sleep :)  He takes about a 3 hour nap in the morning, 2 hour nap in the afternoon, goes to bed around 6:30/7:00 and I have to wake him up at 6 AM to feed him and get him dressed for the day.
Likes: FOOD, his sissy, he also has a new love for the paci
Dislikes:  He doesn't really have many dislikes...maybe not getting him his bottle fast enough??

No comments:

Post a Comment