Monday, August 12, 2013

Our Weekend Adventures

After being confined to the house for a week, I was beginning to go stir crazy and needed to get out of the house.  Friday night, Brad came home, picked me up and we all went to eat Mexican.  It was so nice to get out a little.  I know you probably shouldn't have a one week old out and about, but he stayed confined to his carseat :)


My Aunt Sissy and Uncle Cecil came to visit Saturday morning.  Addi LOVED playing with Cecil.  They didn't just come to visit, they brought us homemade dressing, chicken and creamed corn - YUMMMMM!  After they left, Brad and I dropped Addi off with his parents and we made a Sam's run with Jack.  He just slept the entire time.  I was going to take and use my Moby wrap, but I still don't have the hang of it yet and I feel like I look silly.  Maybe I can practice this week haha.

Brad and I have a deal that I will get up with Jack on weeknights since he has to work and Brad will take care of him on the weekends.  Even though I still woke up each time Jack did, it was nice not having to get out of bed.  He's such a great little sleeper.  He wakes up to eat every 3 hours on the dot and then right back to sleep he goes.  I felt more sleep deprived at the hospital than I do now. 

Addi LOVES holding Jack, but we have told her she can only touch his feet.  As you can see in the above pic I took Saturday, she has her hand on his foot and was not moving it - so sweet!  I love my two babies!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment