This little girl has my heart. Although at times she can be a little stubborn, sneaky and pitch major fits, she has the biggest heart. On our first night at home as a family of four I may have had a little breakdown because A) i'm hormonal B) I missed this little girl SO much while we were at the hospital. I just started crying and hugging her and she immediately started crying and saying "what's wrong mommy?". It broke her heart that she thought I was upset. I wasn't upset, but my heart was just so happy to have us all under the same roof.
I feel like she changes so much every day and is always learning something new. She starts 3K Monday at a new school. My biggest prayer right now is her adjusting to the new environment. She loves her friends at her current school and I know she might not understand why she is changing, but I know it will be better for her in the long run.
Here are a few things I want to remember about her at 3 1/2 years old:
1. She loves to have her hand/back/stomach rubbed at bed time. She will get in the bed, hold her hand out and say "Rub it mommy".
2. Her new fav thing is taking a shower vs a bath. She gets so excited about bath-time now haha!
3. She LOVES Sofia the First and always requests which episode she wants to watch. I don't see how kids can watch the same thing over and over again and not get tired of it.
4. She can work an iPad like nobody's business. When I got a new tablet, I passed my iPad down to her and just filled it with apps she would like.
5. Brushing her hair is a daily battle.
6. When I'm feeding Jack his bottle, she gets her baby doll and does the same. She mimics everything I do and it's so precious.
7. She LOVES her baby brother and "Where's Jack?" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth every morning.
I have realized how quickly they grow up and it makes me so sad. I started crying again last night telling Brad that I couldn't believe she was starting 3K Monday and that she would be graduating from high school and going to college before we know it. I'm trying to take things slowly and cherish each and every day.