Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day Success


One of the things I love about Addi's new school is they have a private FB page where they post pictures throughout the day.  I'm always wondering what she is doing and if she's having fun and this is a great way to keep me updated!  Here is one of the pics her teachers posted yesterday.

I think her first day of 3-K was a success.  They said she didn't talk much, but this is pretty normal for her.  She's super shy and it takes her a little while to warm up to people and begin talking.  Other than that, I think she enjoyed herself!

This morning she didn't wake up in the best mood and wanted to stay home. {Then again, who wants to get up at 6AM to go anywhere??}  Hopefully her attitude has changed and she is having a great time! 


Just because I can't resist, here is a picture of our little man after his bath!  I fall more and more in love with him everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment