Tuesday, May 14, 2013

28 Weeks

Apparently, the light in my bathroom is REALLY yellow and I look HUGE!  The other day at Publix the cashier asked me when I was due and when I told her August 6th she said "No, i'm thinking May".  Thanks lady!  All I could do was force a smile and walk away.

I really can't believe i'm 28 weeks already.  Have we even began on the nursery?  Umm, nope!  We still have to buy the flooring, paint the walls, make the bedding and pretty much buy everything to decorate.  I'm glad Brad and I both work better under stress.  We also need to make a trip to Buy Buy Baby to buy everything we need for his arrival.  Oh and he might need some clothes.  Yep, I would say I have my work cut out for me.  Praying he doesn't decide to come early!

How far along?  28 Weeks

Baby is the size of...  Chinese Cabbage

Best moment this week?  Yesterday, I came home to a clean house.  My sweet mommy cleaned it on her day off :)  Oh and I think i've finally found someone to clean my house - I meet her tomorrow for an estimate and I'm so excited.  I really need the help!

Miss anything?  I miss being able to bend over and shaving my legs is becoming difficult!

Movement?  Oh yeah.  All of the time!

Sleep?  Still sleeping like a champ, except i'm getting up once to use the restroom.

Food cravings?  Icees!  Also, I was really excited today when Haagen-Daz was giving away a free ice cream cone - I definitely went to get one after I got off work!

What makes you queasy/sick?  Just gross smells. 

Morning sickness?  Normally, no, but right now i'm feeling a little nauseous.

Other symptoms?  I think I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions, but they aren't bad at all.

Gender?   It's a BOY

Looking forward to...  Friday - I have a doctor's appt that morning and i'm taking the rest of the day off to spend an afternoon at the spa.  For Mother's Day Brad and Addi bought me a "mommy to be" spa package.  Friday is also mine and Brad's 5 year anniversary!



No comments:

Post a Comment