Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Randoms...

It snowed in Alabama last week!  I had to leave work early to pick up Addi from daycare b/c they were closing early.  The roads were starting to get bad, but thankfully we made it home safely.   Also, i'm probably the only mom who didn't let her child get out and play in the snow - it's too cold and wet and I was feeling crummy.  We looked at it from inside the warm cozy house.  Maybe next year!  I did take one picture of our house (from inside my car haha)


We had gorgeous weather this past weekend, so Addi and I took advantage of it and went outside to play...


In potty training news - we are potty trained (she's even been staying dry at night)! Well, except for #2 - yuck.  She did poo-poo in the potty for the first time the other night at none other than the local K-Mart.  Yep, you read that right, K-Mart.  We went to eat dinner at a restaurant in the same shopping center and I wanted to run in to get a few things.  Well, Addi was sitting in the buggy like normal until she got this look on her face like she HAD to go.  I picked her up and started SPRINTING towards the back of the store.  Well, the restrooms are in the front of the store, so we SPRINTED the other way.   I  got her there just in the nick of time and she did her business.  I can't believe I let my child sit on the potty at K-Mart, but it had to be done and I was proud of her none the less. :)

In other news, I have jumped on the Downton Abbey bandwagon.  I'm obsessed.  I started watching season 1 on Netflix Saturday and i'm almost done and I can't wait to start season 2.  It's SO good!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment