Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Potty Training

Over the past six months or so we have tried to potty train Addi, but I wasn't very serious about it.  When I say potty train, I mean giving it a try for about 1/2 a day and then get frustrated and put a pull-up back on her.  I had several other moms say not to push her and when she's ready it will happen.  Well, that's exactly what I did.  I told myself that at the first of the year I would begin really trying to work with her on it since she will be 3 in March.

This past Monday was the big day and I took several changes of clothes and big girl panties to school.  Day #1 she had two accidents (her teacher said she REALLY didn't like that!).  Days # 2 and #3 she's had zero accidents!!  I'm SO proud of her!  I have been keeping the big girl panties on her until bedtime and then she goes back into a pull-up.  

I'm going to enjoy these next 7 months of being diaper free before baby A arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment