Monday, January 7, 2013

10 Weeks



First of all, I feel HUGE already.  How do I already have a bump??  I guess it's those extra lb's I never lost with Addi and the fact that this is baby #2 and my body is already stretched out?  Also, this was my first time ever taking a pic of myself in the mirror and I felt really stupid - haha. I thought a bump picture and these questions I stole from one of my fav blogs to read, Loved and Lovely would be a great way to keep up with everything week to week.  Here it goes...

How far along?  10 Weeks

Baby is the size of...  an olive

Best moment this week?  Going several days without taking any Zophran :)

Miss anything?  Coke!!!  One of my weaknesses is an ice cold coke.  Not the fake stuff, not diet, but REAL Coca-Cola.  As much as I love it, it just makes me sick :(  I keep trying to drink it thinking I might get over it, but right now it's a no go.

Movement?  Still too early

Sleep?  I've been getting up once or twice during the night to use the restroom, but other than that i'm sleeping great.  However, I'm going this week to buy a Snoogle b/c I know the time will come when sleep wont come easy and I will be so uncomfortable.

Food cravings?  I haven't had any major food cravings, but any type of fruit or orange juice i'm all about right now.  Especially sparkling grape juice!!  I can't get enough of the stuff.  I'm extra thirsty all of the time as well.  I'm going to have to cut back on the fruit juices b/c of all the sugar, but that's all I want!

What makes you queasy/sick?  Soft drinks and Mexican food.  Also, my office building is attached to a mall, so at lunch time most people in the building go to the food court.  The mixture of smells like McDonalds, Sbarro and Manchu Wok on the elevator make me want to gag.

Morning sickness?  I get queasy, but I haven't thrown up yet.  It also mainly happens at night when I lay down.  Weird.

Other symptoms?  I'm just REALLY tired all of the time.

Gender? Too early.

Looking forward to...  I'm looking forward to cleaning out our guestroom and transforming it into a nursery.


3 comments:

  1. You and your bump are both absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth, where have I been? I had so much to catch up...especially the news of a Baby on the way. I'm so excited for you!! Happy Belated Birthday and Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! YOu look great!

    ReplyDelete