Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Little Blessing

*I wrote this when I first found out I was pregnant 12/5/12

The past month or so I have become content with having just one child.  I have always said I wanted more than one because Brad and I were only children and I just wanted a bigger family.  While I enjoyed being an only child (it definitely has its perks), it was still kind of lonely with no one really to play with.

Anyways, I had just started to like the idea of Addi being an only child, and then......I took a pregnancy test! Brad and I will be expecting our new little bundle of joy around August.  I'm only like 4 weeks and I haven't even been to the doctor yet.  My appointment is December 19th.  

Brad and I have decided not to tell anyone until I go to the doctor and make sure everything is ok.  I wanted to write down everything as it happens, so I won't be positing these until we let the news out :)  Our parent's know, but that's about it.  When I found out I was pregnant with Addi, I told everyone really early.  I just want to wait and make sure everything is ok before we let the news out.

Right now, i'm feeling good.  The only thing that's bothering me right now is I have a horrible headache from cutting out caffeine and I'm exhausted.  I know it's only going to get worse in the next couple of weeks.  When I was pregnant with Addi, I became sick around week 6, so i'm hoping and praying I don't get sick this time!  

Working full time and being pregnant isn't the best mix.  I remember constantly running out of my office to the bathroom every morning.  Now that I have started a new job (and the bathroom is a lot further away from my desk), i'm hoping and praying if I do get sick it's at home.  

Since I didn't write down anything while I was pregnant with Addi, i'm excited to document this pregnancy!  

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am SOO behind! Congratulations to you guys! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete