Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012


In my post yesterday I said we were just going to have a little party of our own since Addi was sick.  Well, I lied.  We ended up doing a little trick or treating.  When I got home from work, Brad told me she had taken a 4 hour nap and she was running around like she was finally feeling better.  My mom came over and after we ate our chili and grilled cheese (I didn't have time for the ooey gooey bars, but i'm hoping I will this weekend!), we loaded up the wagon and headed out into our neighborhood!

She had SO much fun!  This was her first time trick or treating and she loved it and kept saying "I got candy!" with a huge grin on her face.  Our neighborhood is kind of hill-y and the driveways are steeper than I would like to walk up, so next year i'm going to have to prepare for that b/c I was worn out afterwards!  We were only going to go to a few houses, but Brad said she was having so much fun that we needed to keep going.  

Here are a few pics...

Riding her horse (this was Brad's when he was little - his grandfather made it!)

Ready to go!

Watching all of the other kids

Checking out her loot!



No comments:

Post a Comment