Friday, November 2, 2012

Disney on Ice

Last night I took Addi to Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove.  We went with my friend Lori and her kids.  This was Addi's first time to go and she LOVED it.  I think she would have preferred the Mickey Mouse gang be out there longer b/c every time they left she would say "Mouseeeee!"  At one point I thought she was going to have a fit that they left, but the rest of the characters managed to keep her attention until Mickey came back :)

Now, I have been to Disney on Ice before, but it was a long time ago.  I knew the prices for treats would be expensive, but my goodness!  By the time I parked, bought her a snow cone and light up toy, I had spent $50.  I wanted some cotton candy, but I had ran out of cash before I could buy some (it was $12 btw!)  

Trying some of Mrs. Lori's cotton candy (she didn't like it)




No comments:

Post a Comment