Sunday, November 4, 2012

A New Chapter


I have recently accepted a job offer.  My first day is tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited at the same time.  I'm most nervous about leaving something so familiar to me and having to start something new and meet new people.  I have built relationships with so many people where I am now and I truly love them.  They have been there for my family the entire time Addi was sick and when my dad passed away.  They showed us in an unbelievable way that were there for us whenever we needed them.  We didn't even have to ask, they were just there. 

God has placed an opportunity in my lap and for some reason I can't comprehend that I even deserve it.  I automatically ask, "What's the catch?"  I just had to tell myself that God isn't mean, tricky or out to get me.  He LOVES us and wants to lead us down a path that will, in the end, glorify Christ.  I need to stop thinking about the "risk" i'm taking and just jump in and take the next step to living out His plan.  I'm so thankful and I know He will be with me every step of the way.  

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him" 
1 Corinthians 2:9  


No comments:

Post a Comment