Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  I'm not a huge fan of Halloween and all things scary, but it is fun to dress up and see all of the fun costumes (and eat lots of candy!).  We usually just dress Addi up and go to our church fall festival.  This year, Addi has a horrible sinus infection, so we are planning on staying home. Her daddy is home with her today and they are watching a ton of Annie!  I know he loves that :)  My mom is coming over and i'm going to make chili, grilled cheese sandwiches and ooey gooey pumpkin bars - yum!  

I bought a cupcake costume for her to wear, but when I tried it on her Saturday, she flipped out.  Plan B is dressing her up in a way where she doesn't know she is dressed up - haha.  Therefore, she's going to be a cowgirl!  Since she LOVES her boots, I figured this would be the perfect costume!  Even if we don't go anywhere tonight, i'm still going to dress her up so I can take some pics.

Here are some pictures of Halloween's past...

2010






2011








No comments:

Post a Comment