Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I thought I would participate in Fill In The Blank Friday this week.  I have never done this before, but it sounded fun :)





1.  My favorite grade in school was   I really enjoyed all of high school (minus the whole going to class and homework thing).  I was on colorguard and had a big group of girlfriends.  We were always together and it was such a great time! 

2.  My favorite teacher was   I loved loved loved my third grade teacher Mrs. Pharis!    because,  there was just something special about her.  She was always SO kind and I just loved her!  

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    I have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.  Although, I'm planning on going back to school next spring in order to sit for the CPA exam - yikes!  I have two more accounting classes to take in order to take the exam and I'm both nervous and excited about going back!

4. School lunches for me were usually     My momma always packed my lunch :) Of course, every now and then I ate school pizza and fries w/ranch along with everyone else!

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be   I would love to go back!  There were a lot of things I would have done differently such as certain relationships that would have been terminated a lot sooner than they were!  But I loved going to the football games every Friday night and always being with my best friends.

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:  School supplies, seeing everyone go back to school clothes shopping, lunch boxes, Friday night football games, etc.  .


7.  The first day of school was always   Nerve racking!  I would always get super nervous, but after that initial first day, I would get more relaxed.


4 comments:

  1. My brother is in the midst of the CPA exam now, and I'm sure he would be willing to sell you his prep/study materials whenever he is finished with them if you want them. He said the tests have been hard, but so far he seems to be doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really nervous about taking it, but I still have two accounting classes to take first, so it will prob be a year before I even begin studying for it. I definitely might be interested buying his prep materials when the time comes!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on winning the tickets from Kelly's Korner. I'm so jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i'm excited! You should go too!!

      Delete