Friday, August 31, 2012

Boots, Boots, Boots


Last night Brad and I were lying in bed just chit chatting about our day and things that are coming up.  Somehow we got on the topic of things we need to buy...tires for both cars, furniture, a new gun for Brad (that would be his idea), etc.  I mentioned that I wanted a NICE pair of boots for the fall.  He declared that I had at least 12 pair in my closet.  Knowing that I only had 2 and a pair of Uggs that I only wear around the house, I challenged him to go look through my closet and find out for himself.  Do you know what he found?? Only three!  NOT twelve :)  He still swears there are others hidden in boxes around the house - haha.  Bless his heart, he can't stand to be wrong.  

The two pair that I have are both super cheap and are all scratched up and worn out.  I'm on a mission to find a nicer pair that will hold up.  My only problem is I have a hard time finding boots that fit me just right b/c, according to the lady at Belk, I have "big calves" {after she told me that I may or may not have thrown the boot down and stormed off - that's not how you make a sale, lady!}

There aren't that many places that sell extended calf boots, so my options are kind of limited.  Here are a few that i'm considering...





One of these three WILL be in my closet this fall, now I just have to decide which ones! Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to go boot shopping with you. I'm in the big-calf boat too (I blame mine on marching band!) and would love a pair of boots that fit comfortably! Let me know what you decide on and where they come from so I can snag a pair, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should really go! I want to make a trip to DSW b/c on their website they offer wide calf sizes and I'm sure they have a lot of options!

      Delete