Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not Much Going On


Not much has been happening around the Alston house these past few days...

- I have realized that my summer wardrobe will consist of only dresses.  With temps reaching 104 degrees and the fact that I can't wear shorts to work both determined this for me.  Ann Taylor Loft had a huge sale this past weekend and I racked up.

- I'm so excited about going to Vegas in a week that I can hardly stand it!  My "to do" list keeps getting longer and longer.  My obsession with The Food Network (and food in general) has my list mainly consisting of places to eat.  I'm determined that Bobby Flay will be at Mesa Grill and I will be able to meet him. :)

- Addi has gone through 10 days of antibiotics to try to get rid of her sinus infection...we are now on round two w/a different antibiotic - hopefully, this one will work!

-  Addi still loves sitting on the potty, but it's not yielding any results if you know what I mean.  She LOVES her pull-ups though!  Her teacher told me she will probably be in "big girl" panties by this Fall.  I'm not pushing it - when she's ready, she will go on her own.

-  Every night I ask Addi if she's ready to go night night and she immediately grabs Brad's hand and drags him into our room to lay down together and watch tv.  She LOVES her daddy and when they have their cuddle time, she doesn't really want me around.  It kind of makes me sad at first, but then I look at how cute they look and I quickly get over it!  Maybe she doesn't want me around b/c I'm the bad guy who takes her to her own bed when it's that time?

- Chicken finger Tuesday at the cafeteria at work makes me happy.

- I have some of my best friends coming over tonight and I can't wait to catch up with them!

- We will be travelling tomorrow to visit family and to eat lots of yummy food!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment