Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 4th


I'm kind of behind in posting about our 4th of July festivities, but I guess it's better late than never!

We spent our afternoon in Gadsden.  First stop was to the cemetery to visit dad's grave.  Then we headed to my aunt's house to eat some YUMMY food!  Addi seemed to have a great time and loved playing with her cousins.



After visiting with them we headed back to Birmingham and stopped by Brad's parent's house to eat again.  Brad's mom had his old rocking horse out and Addi rode it for probably 30 minutes while watching Mickey Mouse - haha!  

After stuffing ourselves with some great food, we came back home to be lazy.  I'm not really a fan of fireworks.  I mean, they are pretty and all (from a distance), but they are just too loud and always disturb my precious sleep :)  Thank goodness Addi slept right through them!

I hate that I didn't take more pictures, but most of the time I hate hauling around my big camera!  The pictures above are from my phone, so they aren't the best in the world, but they will do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment