Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deep and Wide

I’m a little behind on posting about our Easter weekend, but life has just gotten in the way.  Maybe I will have that post up tonight – we’ll see! 
Last night, before bedtime, Addi was sitting w/Brad and she starting saying “Dee Wide, Dee Wide” over and over and doing some type of hand motions.  I had no clue what she was saying, but I just assumed it was something she learned at school. (She talks a lot, but we still have a hard time making out what she’s saying)  Brad said “Is she saying deep and wide??”  That’s exactly what she was saying! I started singing the song “Deep and Wide” and she grinned really big and continued to do her hand motions.  I kept on singing and she looked at me and said “No!” – hahaha  I guess I’m not the greatest singer in the world J  Her singing was the most precious thing ever!

Deep and wide
Deep and wide
There's a fountain flowing deep and wide
Deep and wide
Deep and wide
There's a fountain flowing deep and wide



No comments:

Post a Comment