Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was one of the best weekends we have had in a while!  I have been planning Brad a surprise birthday dinner for a few weeks now.  I'm AWFUL w/surprises! In fact, I told him what I bought him for his birthday a few weeks ago - I was just so excited I couldn't help it!  His birthday dinner went on without a hitch and he didn't expect a thing!  I kept things pretty simple and just invited some of his best friends out to dinner to surprise him.  Chad helped me with getting him to the restaurant.  Here a few pics of our night:
Brad w/his AMAZING birthday cake!! (It was a deer head - haha!)
Friends
Singing!
The hubs and I

Addi spent the night w/Brad's parents, so Sunday morning Brad and I got up and went to church, then lunch w/my mom.  We met his parents at Lowes to get Addi-boo.  While we were there we decided to go ahead and buy some things for the yard.  Addi napped and Brad and I worked outside.  It was so nice just doing something together.  We started off by planting strawberries, tomatoes, rosemary, lavender, dill and cucumbers.

We also have a new member of our family (kind of). This is a kitty that wandered up to our house one day last week.  It's SOOO skinny.  Brad, at first, told me that I was under no circumstances allowed to feed it b/c he didn't want it coming back.  Needless to say, Brad caved and i'm now feeding it :)  We just need to come up with a name now!
It's not camera shy!

Winnie, however, is not a big fan of it.  I think she is just jealous b/c she growls at me every time I pet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment