Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bye Bye Pappy

 Addi LOVES her pappy.  Over the past few months we have limited how much she gets it to just at bedtime and nap time.  That doesn't mean she doesn't ask for it all the time!  I told Brad that we needed to get rid of it by the time she was two.  Well, the time finally came and I cut the tip off of it Friday night.  When I first gave it to her she spit it out and looked at me and said "UH OH!!".  I just told her it broke and she threw it on the ground.  

I have been dreading this moment, but it has really gone so much better than I had expected. Instead of going right to sleep like she usually did w/pappy, she now whines for about 5 minutes and then she's over it.  I'm so proud of my big girl!  I'm anxious to see how nap time at school goes tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment