Thursday, March 8, 2012

Addi's 2nd Birthday Party

This past Saturday, we celebrated Addi’s 2nd birthday. We had a house full of family and friends and a great time was had by all! I rented a bounce house for Addi and some of her friends. To say she loved it would be an understatement! We had it for the entire weekend, so to take advantage of that we set it up Friday night and didn’t take it down until late Sunday. She jumped her little heart out! I’m considering buying one to put in the “man cave” downstairs. That would be a perfect place for her to play!


Since Addi LOVES the “Beat Beats” (aka The Fresh Beat Band), we chose a music/Fresh Beat theme (I didn’t really go all out on the theme b/c I’m just not creative like that). Her cake was my favorite! It was a pink and zebra print guitar. The guitar strap had her name on it and there was a broken guitar string that led you to “Happy 2nd Birthday Addi”. Not only was it super cute, but it was 10 times as delicious! If you are in the Birmingham area, please give Dreamcakes by Dee a call. I’m convinced she can do any kind of cake you desire!

We grilled out hamburgers last year and that was just too much work. I tried to keep things a little more simple this year and went with a Chick-Fil-A tray, pimento cheese sandwiches, chips and dip.



This will be the last big birthday party at home. Next year, I plan on inviting all of her daycare friends and friends from church. That would be way too many people of our house, so I will have to come up with another solution for next year. I guess I have a little time to think about her 3rd birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment