Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sick Day

For the past week Addi has been congested and had a runny nose.  Last night, she developed a 102 degree fever and just wasn't acting herself.  I know when she refuses to eat she's not feeling good.  I thought she had an ear infection b/c she kept pulling on her ear, but when I took her to the doctor today he told me that she has a sinus infection.  She is now on antibiotics and will hopefully be feeling better soon!  At least she is still sleeping through the night!

I always enjoy my days off with her, even if she's not feeling well.  We just cuddle, watch tv and nap all day.  I did manage to get some cleaning done, but not as much as I had hoped.  Here are a few pictures of our day...
She woke up not feeling so great :(
At the doctor's office
Happy her daddy is home!

 She is now resting peacefully and I'm wide awake b/c I took a nap with her and decided to drink a cup of coffee an hour ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment