Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crafting

I decided to try my hand at some crafting this past weekend.  I tried to "dress up" our front door for Fall and bought some mums and pumpkins, but something was missing.  I needed a wreath!  I scoped out Pinterest and found one that I liked and decided to give it a try.  First of all, I'm not very crafty.  It's something that I really want to be good at, but I just lack the creativity.  I'm always the type of person who buys all of the supplies to make something, just to let them sit in their original packages and eventually be given to goodwill. 

Anyways, here is my creation...







Keep in mind, I've never made a bow before in my entire life - haha.  I'm happy with how it turned out and I know w/practice it will just get better! 

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! If you ever want a crafting buddy, just let me know. I love company when I'm playing around with stuff!

    ReplyDelete