Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trusting in Him

Do any of y'all ever feel like quitting your jobs, packing up your family and moving to some exotic island somewhere?  Some place where you don't have to worry about anything. I have felt like that this past year and a half, but especially these past few months.  Not exactly sure what's wrong with me, but I've been super emotional lately.  I won't go into details, but I have been praying for something specific these past few months and nothing has happened yet.  I know good and well I need to be patient, not worry and just rely on God.  I know deep down in my heart that He is faithful and just.  I also realize that He is making me wait on His timing and teaching me MANY lessons during this waiting period.  His plans are ALWAYS better than mine.  It's tough when you want something to happen so badly, but instead, everything just keeps going wrong. The devil is trying to weasel his way in and put doubts in my mind.  I'm trying to focus on the following two verses:

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us" Ephesians 3:20

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

So, I'm going to continue to trust in Him and I look forward to seeing what He has planned for my life!


2 comments:

  1. I do know so many of those feelings and how frustrating they can be. Know that I'm here if you ever want to talk or yell or anything and know that I'll be praying for you to receive peace in the midst of all the waiting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete