Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I decided to link up again with Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday! So here are a few things I'm Loving on today...

I'm loving this low-fat chocolate chip zucchini bread. It is sooo yummy!  I made some last night and ate it for breakfast this morning - delish!

I'm loving these Sun-San Sandals.  They are my favorite sandals for my Addi bug and she is already on her 4th pair.  I love that she can wear them with anything and even to church...
I'm loving home grown tomatoes...I could probably eat a tomato sandwich everyday!

I'm loving Polkadot Posies.  They have 6.5 in. bows for $3!!!  I have already ordered 6 and I definitely plan on making another order soon. (if only Addi will keep them in her hair!)
And last but certainly not least...I love these two sweetie-pies SO much!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jamie's! Your bread looks delicious! I love baking wirh zucchini. I'll be making some blueberry zycchini bread this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM that bread looks so good! And your family is GORGEOUS! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I wish I could take credit for the recipe, but unfortunately, i'm not that creative when it comes to cooking! But, skinnytaste.com has really good low fat recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never made zucchini bread, but I have to admit, it looks really good! And what a little cutie you have, you're training her to love a good pair of shoes, ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete