Friday, June 3, 2011

SUYL - Favorite Appetizers

Today, over at Kelly's Korner, Kelly is doing a Show Us Your Life on your favorite appetizers.  I LOVE "party" food.  Here are some of my favorites...

Cheesy Artichoke Dip

1 can artichoke hearts
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
garlic salt and dill weed to taste

Drain artichokes, then chop in a food processor.  Combine with rest of ingredients.  Pour into baking dish and bake 15-20 minutes @ 350.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
12 oz bottle of hot sauce
2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese
16 oz bottle of ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine chicken with hot sauce and spread in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.  In a saucepan, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth.  Pour over chicken mixture.  Cover with cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes. To make this one easier, I usually buy a rotisserie chicken already cooked from the grocery store.

We have our small group tomorrow night and I plan on making this baked feta dip.  My mom and I had it as an appetizer at a local Italian restaurant a few months ago, and I can't wait to make it myself! YUM!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment