Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On The Mend and Cameras

Today was a much better day at the Alston house!  Addi seems to be feeling back to normal.  She has played all day and was in to everything.  I thought I would take advantage of my day off with her by cleaning the house, but it's so hard to even load the dishwasher when she is there taking out everything I put in! haha!  I was finally able to mop the floors after the crumb monster went to bed. 

I have mentioned several times that I broke my camera.  It really upset me when I broke it (yes, it was my fault) because it was a nice camera and I didn't really have an extra $800 to spend on a new one.  There is a strong possibility that I will be getting a replacement camera in the next month.  I'm shopping around trying to find what I want. I'm overwhelmed with choices!  I'm leaning towards a Nikon, but I keep changing my mind.  Do any of you have any suggestions on what to get?  I would like a DSLR that is as user friendly as possible. 

4 comments:

  1. Mine is a Nikon CoolPix (although for the life of me I don't remember the model number, maybe P500?). Jeff picked it out and I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the lens doesn't have a manual focus option, but I don't do enough artsy photography to make it worth having anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the Cannon Rebel and I REALLY love it. Trying to learn all the stuff it can do, but it takes some amazing photos just on its auto settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look into those! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it back, mine is a CoolPix P80!

    ReplyDelete