Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

I mainly use this blog as a scrapbook for myself.  I know most of you could care less about what we do every day, but I enjoy looking back on it (especially to see how much Addi has grown).  I never know what to write about.  I wish someone would give me a topic everyday! haha!  Today, I decided to link up with Jamie over at This Kind Of Love to do what she calls "What I Love Wednesdays".  Enjoy!

I’m loving that this little stinker has been in the BEST mood this past week. She is full of laughs and talks all of the time.



I’m loving ruffles. These are my top picks. I’m definitely needing a wardrobe makeover!
 Printed One-Shoulder - Banana Republic
Ruffle Wrapped Halter Suit - Anthropologie

 Flamenco Shower Curtain - Anthropologie

I’m Loving Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappacino. If you love coconut, you will definitely love this! I love starbucks, but I hate paying for $4 for a drink. Therefore, I used some of my Swagbucks to purchase a $10 giftcard.


Last, but definitely not least, I'm loving that this weekend will last 3 days instead of 2!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that swimsuit and the shower curtain ... makes sense since Anthropologie is pretty much my favorite place! :-)
    Your little one is adorable!
    ~Bec :-)

    ReplyDelete