Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Hobby...

It all started with the purchase of this...
A couple of months ago Brad sold his 4-wheeler so he could purchase this riding lawn mower.  Ever since then he LOVES working in the yard.  I guess  because it takes him 1/2 the time to cut the yard now. We He has planted a garden and just enjoys being outdoors.

My friend Mallory and I have started a new hobby as well...painting furniture!  We have started our first project and I can't wait to show everyone how it turns out.

Lowe's and Home Depot have become our favorite stores and we always end up spending way too much money when we go in there.  We are definitely getting older b/c three years ago when we married we would have never thought these would be our interests!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny? For Mother's Day hubby took me to Lowes and bought me a bunch of plants for the yard! Oh, I'm so spoiled! Ha! His new fave hobby is golf. I think we're getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Brad runs out of things to do.. tell him to come work in my yard!

    ReplyDelete