Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday already?

We had a nice relaxing weekend and we were able to accomplish a lot. Friday night, we were able to spend a much needed night out with some new friends. We started off with Olive Garden for dinner (YUM) and yogurt for dessert. We had a great time!


Saturday, we made our weekly trip to Lowes and dropped Addi off with Brad’s mom. Our anniversary is tomorrow, so I scheduled a couple’s massage for Saturday afternoon. It was wonderful! The rest of the day was spent working in the yard and grocery shopping.

We ended up sleeping in on Sunday and didn’t leave the house all day. It was great spending quality time with Addi and the hubs! She loves to play with her new kitchen. She slams the cabinets and walks around the house with pots and pans. Maybe she will enjoy cooking one day like mommy!

I have been trying to teach her where certain body parts are (nose, feet, hands, etc). Yesterday, she finally caught on. I asked her where her feet were and she grabbed them! I was so proud. I also asked her where her nose was and she put her hand on her face, but not her nose – she was oh so close! She continues to amaze me with how much she is learning!

I have got to get better at remembering to take pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment