Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Memorial Day!  We are going to be little piggies today with all of the food that we are planning on eating!  For lunch we are heading over to Brad's parent's house for ribs.  Brad seriously grills the best ribs EVER.  They fall off the bone and you can eat them with a fork.  SO YUM!  For dinner, we are having some friends over to grill something (I haven't decided yet).  Here is my menu plan for the week...

Monday - grilled chicken ??, grilled veggies and ice cream sandwich dessert
Tuesday - Cheez-it chicken with rice and green beans
Wednesday - white bubble up pizza
Thursday - bacon cheeseburger pasta
Friday - OUT or leftovers
Saturday -grilled fish with veggies
Sunday - CLG

I have recently come across Plain Chicken.  She has so many recipes on her blog and I can't wait to try them!  In fact, I made some of these pizza puffs last night and they were so good.  I didn't have sausage, so I just used extra pepperoni.  They would be a perfect party appetizer.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment