Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Since we are on a budget, I have learned to plan my meals ahead of time. It makes cooking so much easier and less stressful. I also hate having to run to the store two or three times a week because I forgot something. It’s just easier making a list of everything I will need for the week and only going to the store once. Therefore, I thought it would be fun to participate in OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday. If I have a link to the recipe I am using, then I will post it here as well.

Monday – Taco Salad

Tuesday – Grilled Chicken Kabobs and grilled veggies

Wednesday - Cheesy Potato Soup

Thursday – Leftovers

Friday - OUT

Saturday – Steak, Baked Potatoes and Salad

Sunday – CLG

I am also planning on making a peach cobbler sometime this week! YUM!!

1 comment:

  1. I may have to start doing this! I used to be great about menu planning but have since slipped and need to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete