Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend...

We had tornados and just plain old nasty weather in the state of Alabama Friday. Addi’s daycare closed early, so I had to bring her to work with me. She was very good! She loves to unpack her diaper bag and then pack it again, so that’s what she did all afternoon Friday, haha!


Saturday, we headed to Huntsville to see one of my very best friends!! We were able to spend some time with her and her hubby and go see the house they are building. It’s so nice and I’m VERY happy for them! Addi wasn’t on her best behavior, especially at PF Changs. I asked Brad if you could have the “terrible 1’s” instead of 2’s? haha. She’s really not that bad, but she’s very strong willed! She knows what she wants and she’s not giving up until she gets it!

We went to church as usual Sunday morning. That afternoon I walked part of the neighborhood putting out flyers for our neighborhood Easter egg hunt that's next Saturday. I think we handed out a total of 100 flyers! The hunt is being sponsored by our church and I think it will be a lot of fun! Thankfully there is another family from our church who lives in our subdivision and we are doing the hunt together. I’m hoping a lot of kids show up!

Our weekend ended by going to our small group. LOVE THEM! We haven’t been in 2 weeks, so it was good to be back. Our group got so big that we had to divide into three separate groups (what a blessing!). We are now going to one closer to our house, which is nice. Thankfully, Brad’s parents will be keeping Addi so we can go. I’m excited about what God is doing in all of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment