Sunday, April 10, 2011

Technologically Challenged...

I have said before that I want a blog makeover.  Well, I don't want to pay for someone to do it and I had this bright idea that I would give it a try.  FAIL!  I have no clue what I'm doing! haha.  I would get the background the way I wanted it and then I couldn't get the header to line up right or vice versa.  I will keep trying to work on it though.

Another thing Brad and I are trying to work on is our yard.  We  He has a lot of landscaping ideas for our yard, but we are just going to slowly start on one project at a time.  Luckily, the people who lived here before us planted three rose bushes.  Brad picked this flower off the one in our backyard.  It is huge and so pretty! Working in the yard has never been something I wanted to do, but i'm kind of excited about planting flowers and helping him with his projects.  I will try to take before and after photos!

I will post about our weekend tomorrow, but now I'm going to get some shut eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment