Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm obsessed

When I first found out I was pregnant, I couldn't wait to find out whether we were having a boy or a girl.  Once I found out, the shopping began!  They make so many cute girl clothes and I'm kind of obsessed with buying them.  I'm also very particular about what she wears.  I had one lady tell me that I dress my child too nice for daycare.  Well...when she decides to buy my child's clothing then she can MAYBE have input on what I put on my daughter.  But until then I will dress her how I please :)

Addi's closet looked awful.  I haven't cleaned in out in forever and she still had winter clothes hanging up. Today, I spent about an hour attempting to organize it.  FYI - when it comes to organizational skills, I don't have them!!  I'm in desperate need of help in that area!  Anyways, here is a picture after I cleaned her closet out. Can you even begin to imagine what it looked like before this?!? haha.  It's still bad, I know.  This is all her clothes she can wear now (18-24 mo.).  And, yes, that is a pair of camouflage boots my hubby bought our DAUGHTER.  


All of the clothes on the top shelf need to be reorganized and folded.  They are semi-grouped by size right now.  Thankfully, we have some friends who have a little girl about 6 months younger than Addi and I can pass some of her clothes down to her.  I would hate to get rid of all of her clothes in case we have another girl someday. 

I know most of you could care less about my daughter's closet, but this is to remind me someday of how ridiculous I was am :)

1 comment:

  1. Give me an hour in her closet and you won't know what happened! Jeff makes fun of me because I'm so particular about how all my stuff gets hung up (organized by object, colors grouped together, and hung in "rainbow order" from the pink/red end of the spectrum all the way down to purple and then into black/brown)

    Can we say OCD? (Or in my case, CDO, that way the letters are in order! lol)

    ReplyDelete