Saturday, March 12, 2011

No More Bottle

Addi is officially off the bottle!  It was no where near as hard as I thought it would be.  We began the transition Thursday morning.  She had a little bit of a meltdown when I didn't immediately put a bottle in her mouth that morning, but it was smooth sailing from then on!!  She loves her sippy cup now. However, she makes a huge mess with her milk when drinking out of it.  She has also slept in her bed the past three nights, Praise Jesus!!  In fact, she's sound asleep right now.  :)

Today was beautiful and the temperature was just right.  I couldn't resist getting outside, so I loaded up Addi in the jogging stroller and we went for a walk around the neighborhood.  I'm SO out of shape.  I thought I was going to have to call Brad to come pick us up!  It was so hard pushing the stroller and all 25 lbs of Addi up our big hill. It definitely reminded me that I need to get out and walk/run more often.

I have recently joined E-Mealz.  It's a menu planning website that is based on the sales for the week.  You can choose whichever store you use the most.  I chose the weight watcher meal plan for Publix.  They have all types of meal plans like low calorie, WW, meal plans for two, etc.  It's only $5/month.  Click the link below to join!

E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families

Tomorrow is Brad's 31st birthday, so we will be busy celebrating his big day!! I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Addi and her big girl cup!

    A neat recipe website recommended to me recently was www.supercook.com because you put in a list of whatever you have in your house and it will give you a bunch of different options using what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I will def try it!

    ReplyDelete