Sunday, March 20, 2011

For Sale

We moved into the house we live in now about 8 months ago.  We made the decision to move before selling our other house.  We did this with the intentions of immediately cleaning it out and putting a for sale sign in the yard.  Little did we know that we would get so comfortable in our new house and forget about the old one (except once a month when the mortgage is due).  FINALLY 8 months later we decide to go clean up the old house.  This is what we did Saturday.  It was a lot of work b/c we still had a few things there that had to be moved and we needed to touch up some paint and completely clean the inside.  Sweeping and mopping an entire house will really make your back hurt!  We are calling our realtor this week and will hopefully have a sign in the yard by Wednesday.

When we came home Brad did some yard work and Addi and I played with her "water table".  She LOVED it!  She splashed water everywhere and had a blast.  I took pictures, but I realized today that my SD card wasn't in my camera at the time.  In fact I have no clue where it is.  I guess I will have to buy a new one.  I'm in the market for a new camera also.  The screen shattered on mine and it just made me sick. Ugh.

I'm hoping for a relaxing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment