Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Week

This week has been kind of crazy.  Tuesday, I had to get my wisdom tooth taken out.  That's right I said tooth, not teeth.  Apparently I only had one.  Thank goodness, b/c i'm not sure I could handle getting four taken out!  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  They put me to sleep and I haven't felt any pain at all.  I've been kind of loopy b/c of the anesthesia, and I have these awful headaches, but other than that I'm good.  My sweet hubby thought it would be funny to record me talking right after they woke me up and the drive home.  Yeah, you could definitely tell I was not myself b/c I was saying some crazy stuff!

One good thing that happened this week is I won Brad Paisley tickets on the radio!!! I never win anything, so I was so excited.  Brad and I get to go to meet and greet Jarrod Neimann and possibly win chances to meet Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley before the show.  I seriously haven't been to a concert since mine and Brad's first date and that was about 5 years ago!

It snowed here last night and I think we got a good 2 inches.  Addi's daycare was delayed this morning, so I just kept her home with me.  She's already taken a three hour nap and now she's whining for me to come pick her up.  Got to go! Sorry this post was so random! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment