- She LOVES food and will eat almost anything.
- She still weighs around 23 pounds.
- Wearing 12-18 month clothes
- She eats 3 meals a day along with snacks and about 3 bottles (sometimes less)
- She will pattycake, touchdown, give hugs and shake her head "no"
- Every time I say "Addi are you sleepy?" she lays her head down.
- Says "da-da" "kitty" and they tell me at daycare she says "mama", but I've never heard her say it. I also think she's been saying "hey". She babbles all of the time, but not really saying many words.
- She's crawling everywhere!
- She can side step along furniture and stand by herself for a few seconds at a time. She's very good at bending down to pick up a toy and then standing back up again.
- LOVES bath time and splashes the entire time.
- She loves her daddy so much and only wants him when she is sick.
I also found out last week that she has another ear infection. We started her on ear drops and I learned real quick that it's extremely hard putting ear drops in a moving baby's ear!
Last night, I ordered her first birthday invitations! They are so cute and I can't wait to see them in person! I've never really planned a b'day party, so this is fun for me!