Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Brad went hunting this past weekend, so Addi and I packed up and went to stay with my mom since she was by herself.  For some reason Addi doesn't sleep well at her house and she fought sleep until about 10:30.

Saturday morning, mom watched Addi while I went to have a massage/facial!  My mother-in-law gave me a gift card for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use it!! It was WONDERFUL!  Massages are my favorite.  When I was pregnant I would always go get one and they made me feel so much better.  I wish I could afford to have one every week.

Sunday we went to church, out to eat and then to visit my dad.  He is doing so much better.
Sunday night we went to meet with our small group.  By the time we got home we were all exhausted and crashed!  5:30 came early this morning that's for sure!

I have some big news - ADDI IS FINALLY CRAWLING!  Last week, I noticed she was rocking back and forth on her knees and then it just a few days later she started moving forward!  At first she would only crawl for cookies, but she's moving all over the place now.  We are now in the market for baby gates! 

She is still doing great with table food.  Her teachers said she ate a good lunch - chicken nuggets, mashed taters and green beans.  Tonight she had macaroni and cheese and peas.  She will still eat baby food, but I'm trying different foods with her all the time now.

1 comment:

  1. Yea Addie!!!! She will be non stop now, LOL!

    ReplyDelete