Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Makeover

So, I haven't exactly been working on my 101 50 in 1001.  See previous post here.  If i'm going to accomplish anything on that list, then I need to get busy!

Today, I thought I would start working on #30.  A blog makeover!  I read a tutorial on how to make a simple custom blog header, and I thought I would give it a try.  First of all, it's just a start.  I have spent almost an hour working on it and it still has a LONG way to go.  The pictures that are on there now are Addi's 6 month portraits.  We are going to be doing birthday and family portraits within the next month and I will update the pictures then.  I'm awful at taking pictures which is why I chose professional pictures to use instead of my own! 

I'm trying to learn how to change things up on this blog by myself instead of using a blog designer.  I would rather just use a designer to do all of the work, but I think I will save my cash for something else! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment