Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Big Girl Food

In my last post, I commented on how we were going to be working on getting Addi to eat table food.  Well, this morning when I got to the daycare I told one of her teachers that I would like for them to try feeding her table food.  When I showed up this afternoon to pick her up they said she ate chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese sandwich and pudding!!  I was so surprised b/c when I try to feed her something other than baby food, she just shakes her head "no". I guess they have a little more practice introducing new foods to babies than I do. :)

Update on dad...
He's still in the hospital, but he's in his own room now.  They will hopefully be moving him to a rehab facility sometime this week so he can start gaining his strength back.  He's so weak from laying in bed for 4 weeks.  He misses Addi so much.  I try to avoid taking her to a hospital b/c of all the infectious diseases that are lurking around.  Once he goes to rehab, I will be able to take her to see him! He will probably be in rehab for 3-6 weeks.  Please continue to pray for him and my mom.  She's been through a lot this past month!

1 comment: