Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010

I'm a few days late, but I thought I would write a little bit about this past year. 

2010 has taught me a lot.  One of the main things I learned is to NEVER underestimate God and his abilities.  I'll have to admit that I questioned God over the course of this past year.  I was constantly asking "Why?".  I had to continue to remind myself that God will never give us more than we can handle.  Although we may not understand why we have to go through certain things, we need to remember that His plan is greater than ours.  It's so easy to rely on God when things aren't going our way or we are facing tragedy.  This year i'm going to focus on praising Him during good times and bad. 

2010 has also brought us new friendships.  We became more involved in our small group at church.  Since my dad has been sick, we haven't been at church b/c we have been helping my mom out, but we plan on getting back this next week. This year, I look forward to spending more time with these awesome people.  I thank God for putting them into our lives.

Even though 2010 has been full of ups and downs, I'm thankful for all of the lessons I have learned.  I'm SO ready for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment