Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Last Monday, we visited the ENT to talk about putting tubes in Addi's ears.  When they looked in her ears they just said that she had fluid behind them, but they weren't infected.  Towards the end of the week I noticed she was still congested, so I scheduled her an appointment with her pediatrician.  We get there Friday morning and he tells me her ears are definitely infected!  He said an infection can start to develop within four hours and that's why she didn't have the infection on Monday.  He didn't want her to go to daycare that day, so my weekend started Friday morning! 

Saturday morning we had a yard sale!  Brad stayed home with Addi b/c it was SO cold outside!  That afternoon I took my yard sale money and went shopping.  They have just opened a new outlet mall in town and I decided to go see what I could find.  I bought Addi a few things and after I spent my limit I went to some friend's house and watched the rest of the Bama game. 

We ended up not going to church Sunday b/c Addi was still snotty and I didn't want her around the other babies in the nursery.  I ended up going to Christmas village with my BFF and Addi.  It turned out to be a great afternoon! Addi had her first picture made with Santa!  She didn't smile, but we ended up with a decent picture.  The crazy guy taking the pictures made her pout up.  I would probably pout too if some weirdo was squeaking a toy in my face trying to make me smile! haha.

All in all we had a great weekend and I definitely enjoyed the extra hour of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment