Monday, November 8, 2010

First Halloween

I know that I am a little late, but I wanted to write about Addi's first Halloween.  A couple of months ago I began looking for costumes for her and I found a pink elephant.  I thought it was so cute, so I ordered it right away!  She was the CUTEST pink elephant ever!

Our neighborhood celebrated Halloween on Saturday night, so we decided to go do some trick or treating of our own.  Since she is too young to go around door to door, we just went to see family.  Our first stop was to my mamaw's house. She kept me while my mom worked from the time I was 6 weeks old until I was old enough to stay by myself.  Mom used to take me to her house every Halloween so she could see me dressed up.  I decided to do the same with Addi this year! 

We also made a few stops to both of our parent's house. Our little elephant began to get sleepy and we called it a night. Sunday, we went to our church's fall festival.  It was so much fun! She was really good and didn't mind being dressed up.  Here are a few pictures...


2 comments:

  1. Yup, definitely the cutest pink elephant I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest costume. I love her!

    ReplyDelete