Friday, September 17, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Home Tour

LIVING ROOM -




Today, at Kelly's Korner she is doing a "Show us Your Life - Home Tour". Well, this is my living room!  It still needs A LOT of work.  We moved into our house about 3 months ago and I still haven't done everything I want to yet.  I would like to add an area rug, coffee table, new end tables, and lamps.  We bought our furniture about a month before we moved in.  I'm not 100% crazy about it.  It's a little "manly" looking for me :)  My husband really picked it out.  One thing I will say is it's VERY comfortable! Every seat in the love seat and both ends of the sofa recline.  All of my decorations pretty much came from Kirklands.  They are priced reasonably and have nice stuff! My favorite decoration is the piece above the loveseat. Overall, the room is very simple.  I can't wait to decorate for fall!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful living room!! It's so cozy, I love your colors! The accessories are so pretty, love the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just looked at your living room and I think your rug would go perfectly in mine! Haha! I found one similar at Sam's - of all places! Love the red couch too :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am stopping by from Kelly's Korner and I wanted to let you know that our girls are only a few days apart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your living room! It looks so cozy! And I've probably said this before but I ADORE that accent chair! We have to change up the art in our living room, so I may be taking a field trip down to Kirklands soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great living room! I love that wall color and the white crown molding really makes it pop! So warm and inviting!

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room is so pretty! I love KIRKLANDS!! I could spend so much money in there all the time...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love the art over your love seat. I can easily see why its a favorite.

    ReplyDelete