Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Tricks, Toys and Decorations

There has been a lot going on in the Alston household lately!  First of all, Addi has been rolling over! She rolled from her back to her tummy first.  She's only done it twice, but I was so proud!  I've lost my video camera during our move, but I will try to get it on video once I find it.  But here's a picture of her in the rolling process :)
This week she has also discovered her feet for the first time!  Every time I lay her down the first thing she reaches for is her feet.  It's so cute


Her nana and pop also bought her a jumper. She LOVES it.  There is a little frog that spins on the jumper and she doesn't take her eyes off of it. 


This past Monday I was off work and my two WONDERFUL Aunts and my mom came down to help me decorate.  I'm NOT a decorator and I really have no clue where to start when it comes to decorating a house.  Thank goodness they know what they are doing.  Today, I finally finished hanging a few remaining pictures and Brad hung some blinds that I bought.  I still need some candles for the mantle and a rug.  Also, I can't decide if something needs to go behind my chair. What do you think?  Here are a few pictures.


This is a picture of a buffet I had in my dining room of the old house.  My aunts moved it in my kitchen and I think it looks really good. Thanks Aunt Donna and Aunt Sissy! I love y'all very very much! :)

I'm going to leave y'all with a picture of Addi that just cracks me up.  Brad had just fed Addi and was trying to burp her when I took this.  It's so funny!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! I'm glad you're getting settled in your new home. I think Addi gets cuter every single day! Maybe I can meet her before she graduates high school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should seriously get together! I'm going out of town this weekend, but the weekend after that we are free :) It would be great to catch up with Jeff and then finally get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete